PNO-01 is a mural from NLXL's Addiction wallpaper collection by Paola Navone. To complement the rest of your wall you can choose rolls of PNO-02 (last image).
Paola Navone uses the color blue constantly, be it for dinnerware or tiles, sofas or sconces. Her collection “Obsession” is an ode to the hue. As for pattern, her logo, and a symbol she uses frequently, is the fish, which seems only logical since Pisces is her astrological sign. Naturally, it is included in her collection. “I decided to put my fish on a large scale,” she says. “It’s three meters high. I love things to be big! Big is beautiful. Most wallpaper is usually done as a repeat. My fish is one-off in the middle of a wall.”
- Mural 3 panels L 330 cm x B 146,1 cm (4,8 m2)
- Mural 3 panels L 129.9" x W 57.5" (51.9 SqFt)
- Dimensions fish: L ±155 cm x B ±115 cm
- Dimensions fish: L ±61" x W ±45.3"
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do
- Lead time 1-2 weeks (UPS shipping worldwide)
The icons for Industry were designed in 2008 in response to the installation Farm (ZZM) and the Bavarian collection (Moss). In contrast to the seemingly 'peaceful' farm themes, Industry was...
The Labyrinth concept was first used in 2004 for a surrealistic garden design in Japan. Afterwards, Labyrinth was further developed as 'Labyrinth Sofa' for the Italian furniture manufacturer B&B. After...
'Perished' was created in 2005. The concept was to take furniture pieces, including a triptych bench, and veneer with wood according to the 17th century marquetry method. Following a visit...