Crate Labels (Fruit & Vegetables) is another eccentric, awesome addition to the NLXL LAB collection designed by none other than Rick & Esther Vintage - NLXL founders!
- Dimensions 19" x 394" (53 SQFT) 48,7 x 1000 cm (4,9m2)
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, download
- Lead time 1-2 weeks
The icons for Industry were designed in 2008 in response to the installation Farm (ZZM) and the Bavarian collection (Moss). In contrast to the seemingly 'peaceful' farm themes, Industry was...
The Labyrinth concept was first used in 2004 for a surrealistic garden design in Japan. Afterwards, Labyrinth was further developed as 'Labyrinth Sofa' for the Italian furniture manufacturer B&B. After...
'Perished' was created in 2005. The concept was to take furniture pieces, including a triptych bench, and veneer with wood according to the 17th century marquetry method. Following a visit...