Daniel Rozensztroch, Artistic director of Merci has been obsessed for many years with everyday, ordinary objects and has not only collected a vast number; he has written several books about them in a series called “Everyday Things” as well as staging exhibitions.
- Roll L 1000 cm x B 48,7 cm (4,9 m2)
- Roll L 393.7" x W 19.2" (52.42 SqFt)
- Dimensions photo frames: L ±16,5 cm x B ±12 cm
- Dimensions photo frames: L ±6.5" x W ±4.7"
- NO REPEAT!
- heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- colourfast and washable with a soft cloth
- no wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1, do
- Lead time 1-2 weeks (UPS shipping worldwide)
The icons for Industry were designed in 2008 in response to the installation Farm (ZZM) and the Bavarian collection (Moss). In contrast to the seemingly 'peaceful' farm themes, Industry was...
The Labyrinth concept was first used in 2004 for a surrealistic garden design in Japan. Afterwards, Labyrinth was further developed as 'Labyrinth Sofa' for the Italian furniture manufacturer B&B. After...
'Perished' was created in 2005. The concept was to take furniture pieces, including a triptych bench, and veneer with wood according to the 17th century marquetry method. Following a visit...